Monday 6 January 2014

Sinful Colours Pinky Glitter

Yesterday I went to IKEA to get a free standing clothes rail. I want to make more of an effort with my wardrobe this year as I leave student life behind me and thought this would be a great way to make more informed clothing choices. While in the Boots next to IKEA I came across Sinful Colours for the first time. The bottles were so much bigger than I was expecting at 15ml and the range of colours was great. I picked up four bottles and this is one of them, Pinky Glitter:
Pinky Glitter is a sheer neon pink polish with iridescent glitter flakes through it. It takes 3-4 coats alone to be opaque but I layered it and used 2 coats here.
It's just stunning! The formula is great, the colour is really neon and the glitter flakes reflect loads of light.
For the price of £1.99 Sinful Colours Pinky Glitter is a gem and I would recommend that you try to find a stand to look at. I will be showing you the other colours that I picked up very soon but I swatted them on a nail wheel and they are also awesome :).

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you discovered Sinful Colors polishes in boots - they're so hard to find! They are so good and are pretty cheap! I love this one you've chosen, I can't wait to see swatches of the others you've bought! :D

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)