Wednesday 1 January 2014

OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls

White nails are on trend for next year and one of the most popular white polishes floating around is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls from the Spiderman collection. If you want that true white- I painted tipex on my nails look then this one will do it.
white-nails-manicure-opi-my-boyfriend-scales-walls-swatch
White or off-white polishes tend to be harder to apply than other colours but this one is not too bad. This is two carefully applied coats but it does not self level very well so be careful of that. I would also give it slightly longer between coats than other polishes to avoid dragging.
white-nails-manicure-opi-my-boyfriend-scales-walls-swatch
If you don't like this stark white but still want this sort of effect seek out a creamy off white such as Barry M Lychee and OPI My Vampire is Buff. Tomorrow I'll be showing you one way to add colour to the white nail without it over powering the white.

Oh, and Happy New Year :), may 2014 be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)