Wednesday 4 December 2013

Smitten Polish Nimbus

When I first saw this Smitten Polish collection this one really stood out to me, a dove grey holographic polish. I love light holographic polishes just as much as I love the dark ones where the holo stands out. This polish just seems to have another dimension to it when it catches the light, it is perfect.
I live in England and the days are very dull at the moment so this was the best picture I could get to show off some of the holo sparkle of this polish
This is two coats and you can still see a little nail line but it doesn't bother me too much.
Tomorrow I'll show you the nail art I did with this polish using another of my new untrieds.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful color, It looks great on your nails! :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)