Saturday 14 December 2013

NYC Full Metal Jacket and Rumbelle

It's fairly rare that I go back to a polish and just wear it on its own after my initial swatch however Fandom Cosmetics Rumbelle is one of the most perfect Christmas glitters I own. I put it over the top of NYC Full Metal Jacket a gold foil polish with two coats shown here.
Rumbelle is a mixture of gold holographic particles, blue hexagonal glitters and small white circular glitters in a  clear base. It looks amazing on gold- a proper festive combination.
I placed quite a lot of the white circles to get an even distribution on the nail but there were no problems getting them out of the bottle at all. This size is perfect for my smaller nail beds as they don't stand away from my nail.
Look at that extra glitteryness, it looks like sparkly snow falling to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)