Monday 16 December 2013

My First Snowflakes

I am an avid follower of Mr. Candipants and when I saw her snowflakes design I decided to cut down one of my nail art brushes and try them out and I am so pleased with the results.
The base for this is the amazing Colors by Llarowe Moonshine a deep wine coloured jelly polish with silver micro glitter. This combination of the jelly and glitter makes the polish incredibly sparkly. I painted on the snowflakes in Konad White and paired it with an accent nail of NYC Full Metal Jacket topped with Fandom Cosmetics Rumbelle.
This is a stunning manicure and I am loving wearing it this winter season.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This design looks great and your base colour is gorgeous! This is perfect for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow flakes look amazing :)

    I love these nails :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)