Friday 29 November 2013

17 Suede and Smitten Klaatu Swatch

I have been away for a while but I'm back with a bang with two stunning polishes. Smitten Polish Klaatu Barada Nikto (KBN from now on) is a gorgeous blue jelly polish with blue and holographic glitter running through it. 17 Suede is a limited edition polish which is a charcoal grey matte finish polish. I am showing you two coats of each, with top coat on KBN but not on Suede.
I love how these look and I love the contrast of matte and high shine, plus this is the perfect base for me to do some nail art on next week :).
Tomorrow I'm going off on a makeup tangent with some new goodies from Boots. Remember if you like the 17 polish you need to go get it asap because it is limited edition and if you fancy KBN you can get it from Rainbow Connection in the UK and from Smitten Polish elsewhere.

1 comment:

  1. I love these 2 polishes
    And the contrast between matt and shine gives a beautifull effect on your nails!!

    Xx julia
    creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)