Saturday 26 October 2013

Lacquer Lust Bow Chica Wow Wow Ruffian

I am desperately trying to work my way through my pile of untrieds and am having some success but it's definitely something I have to think about other wise I do resort to using familiar polishes. The main polish in this manicure Lacquer Lust Bow Chica Wow Wow is one of my untrieds- a deep blue holographic polish I decided to pair it with the bright pink of piCture pOlish Electric Dream in my current favourite manicure style- the ruffian.
I loved this, the sun helpfully came out for a little bit while I was wearing it so I do apologise for the background of the two sun photos, I took them on the move in case the sun went back in.
Bow Chica has a really strong holo effect but it's more of a scattered holo than a linear one- although as you can see below there is some bend to it.
I love this combination, it's really fun and very simple to do. Because it is quite plain this mani is also very easy to wear and could be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
I'll be back tomorrow with some halloween bats :).

2 comments:

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)