Tuesday 8 October 2013

Celtic Heart Knots

When I got my Bundle Monster 2013 Blogger Collection Plates I was really drawn to this full nail image of heart shaped celtic knots. I decided to stamp it over a gradient of A England polishes Ascalon, Lady of the Lake and Tristam. I think I've said before that the A England polishes gradient out really nicely and work together really well in most combinations. If you follow me on facebook or twitter you've probably seen this image already- I got a little arty with my shiny new plates. I have other pictures of this manicure but none that I like so much so I'm only going to show you this one plus some pictures of what I've been working on in my spare time.
Polish jewellery! I made this galaxy themed ring for a friends birthday (you are also getting a slightly blurry sneak peek at Thursday's nail art). 
It was a bit tricky to figure out how to do a galaxy backwards but I managed it :).
So there we have my ventures into nail polish jewellery. I'll keep you updated with any other designs I make.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful design on the Celtic pattern and your ring was cool too. It actually reminded my of some of these cool crystals that can be found in mountains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :), I know what you mean about the crystals

      Delete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)