Tuesday 15 October 2013

Black Cat Lacquer Midnight City Swatch

Today I am showing you Midnight City by Black Cat Lacquer, a phenomenal black jelly glitter with holographic circles, hexagons and crescent moons in it. I layered it over a coat of Barry M Black but as I then added three coats of the polish to get the glitter distribution I wanted I could probably have just used the polish, however, with this kind of polish I would advocate using a base so that you can control the glitter density without having to worry about if the base is even.
I love that this polish is like a galaxy manicure in a bottle complete with little planets and crescent moons.
I love how rock and roll this looks on my new nail shape. If you haven't already guessed I am a total convert to the almond shaped nail- they elongate my fingers in a way that square nails never did and they look really classy. However I will be worried every time I file them that I'm going to file off the wrong bit and lose the shape!
What do you think? Black nail polish that still looks great on slightly longer nails, it's definitely a win for me. By the way you may have noticed ads popping up on my site- I'm hoping to raise a little bit of money to spend on polishes to be able to buy polishes which I love and want to share with you. 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute polish - it definitely reminds me of galaxy nails! I love your new nail shape! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)