Tuesday 3 September 2013

31DC Yellow bees

I decided to use one of my untried glitters for this, Tara's Talons More polish less speed, I used NYC Lexington Yellow as a base and on the bee nails. This was a little on the fly but I really like where it ended up.
I drew on the bees and trails with my Barry M Black nail art pen. It's so easy to use, 5 months after they first came out they're still one of my nail art staples.
I'm thinking of the glitter as a field of flowers which the bees are flitting between. This is one coat of More Polish, Less Speed it's a real glitter bomb. It was smooth with one coat of topcoat.
I know yellow is not a popular nail polish choice however it is one of my favourites, it's so fun and can brighten up your day instantly. Tomorrow we're onto green, which is a combined swatch and nail art post. 

7 comments:

  1. Adorable, love the little bees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, and I love that yellow! I'm a rare yellow fan too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :), it's a pretty rare yellow in that it's not streaky at all, this is only 2 coats. NYC make great polishes considering the price

      Delete
  3. Love your bees and their flight paths. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Love the bees!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)