Friday 20 September 2013

31DC Water Marble

I really struggle with water marbling I just don't have the time or the patience for it (or the filtered water). So knowing this I decided to go into the water marble prepared with some plastic bags and I picked up the marble onto the bags then picked my favourite part and made a decal
I think I marbled with NYC Ink Stain, Rain Drop and a pink polish, I then applied the decal on top of a white polish. I hand placed glitter out of Hare Polish Dauphine of Decadence along some of the curves.
I will go into detail about the other fingers tomorrow, but if you're desperate to know today leave a comment :).
So as I took the water marble finger off immediately you'll be seeing most of this manicure again tomorrow for my Inspired by a Colour look. 

1 comment:

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)