Thursday 12 September 2013

31DC Stripes

For stripes day I went with a half moon design and horizontal stripes. I really wanted to use Tara's Talons Envy in a Bottle again and it goes really well with a nude nail so I decided to leave a bare half moon and then use a striping brush to add horizontal stripes with A England St. George.
This is a mani made up using only UK indies :). The UK indie scene is flourishing and there are some amazing polishes appearing all over the place. This is great news for those of us here in the UK who can't afford to pay the steep shipping charges from the US.
This mani is simple but eye catching because of the searingly bright green polish. I am still in love with Envy in a Bottle (I used it here) and St George goes with it perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster award, check it out here and send me your link so I can see your answers! :D - http://takemetoyourlacquer.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)