Monday 2 September 2013

31DC Orange

Orange, orange well I could paint on oranges but that's boring lets do something more exciting like waves of orange. I freehanded the waves with the polish brushes in Nails Inc Porchester Place, Essie Sunday Funday and H&M Orange. OK so the Essie is coral but who's checking ;)
I have to show you Porchester place alone, it's a gorgeous peachy orange shade. It was a little streaky on the first coat but perfect on the second.
So this nail art is fairly simple but we still have 29 days to go, I don't want to peak too soon. I also like designs where you use the brushes in the polish- less clean up required.
This mani makes orange wearable for me, I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)