Thursday 26 September 2013

31DC Inspired by a pattern


I was inspired by the triangles pattern on some of my bedding. Unfortunately my blues sort of merged together, but the pink worked really well :).
holographic-pattern-triangle-nail-art-stud-manicure
I used Chirality Cu2+ and Dance Legend Teleportation for the base colours then made decals on a plastic bag for the two triangle nails with Essie The Girls are Out and Beach Bum Blu.
holographic-pattern-triangle-nail-art-stud-manicure
This one looks so much better in sun than in shade. The Dance Legend is so holographic!
holographic-pattern-triangle-nail-art-stud-manicure
I've enjoyed the 31 day challenge but this week is a struggle so I'm glad it's winding down. The 33 day challenge will continue until December but only three times a week which is much more manageable- I feel like I have a lot of untrieds I want to show you but haven't been able to because of the challenge restrictions. I also want to show you my autumn colour palette.

1 comment:

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)