Saturday 28 September 2013

31DC Inspired by a flag

I chose my home county flag for this which is the Yorkshire flag, a white rose on a blue background. Rather than doing one large rose I decided to do stylised small ones.
The base colour here is OPI Taylor Blue, one that was made for a charitable cause (which you can read about here) but is my perfect teal. I did the roses with Dance Legend Teleportation and Elegant Touch White and then used Jessica Goddess to add a pearly white highlight. 
I don't know why I always do roses down the inside of my nail which really doesn't suit my normal photography style, next time I'm going to do them on the outside.
We're very near the end of the 31 day challenge, only three more designs to do. I hope you've enjoyed reading about my designs as much as I've enjoyed doing them :).

2 comments:

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)