Saturday 14 September 2013

31DC Flowers

As soon as I saw this design by Mr. Candiipants I knew it was a floral design that I would actually want to wear on my nails. I'm not a flower person at all but this soft out of focus look I really like. I also managed this on both my hands so I'm very happy.
The polishes I used in this were NYC Lincoln Centre, High Line Green and Pinstripe White, Nails Inc Blenheim terrace,  Jessica Lime Cooler and Essie Rock the Boat
This was noticed and admired by several people which is always a really nice boost :)
I don't have much more to say about this apart from that it looks really classy and fresh on the nails and it's super easy so you should give it a go :).

4 comments:

  1. They look great, love how softness of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think the soft focus look is what I like the most about these :)

      Delete
  2. This is really pretty...looks like you might have used little polish on a really dry bush to get the stippling (soft) look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep that's pretty much what I did, I just followed the Mr. Candiipants tutorial with some different colours :). Thank you

      Delete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)