Sunday 15 September 2013

31DC Delicate

I've had to do this prompt in the past and I hate it. I am not a delicate type of person. I chose to use the opportunity to try out a gradient idea I've had in my head for a while and then I doodled a sort of delicate pattern on top.
This gradient is made up of H&M Orange, OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia and OPI Tomorrow Never Dies. I then added Dragonglass Nails Hear me Roar over the top, although I did dilute this with some acetone as otherwise the gold colour covered the others in the gradient. These photos are with NYC Matte Me Crazy because I love the satiny finish it gives to the manicure.
This is a zentangle design (flying geese) and I like how it shows off some of the gradient and hides other parts
This diluted version of Hear me Roar is perfect for giving a glint of gold to this gradient and I love it, I can't wait to show you swatches of it, they are coming once I finish the 31 Day Challenge.
I love this so much, the gradient is just perfect and the glitter works really well with it :)

4 comments:

  1. This could be one of the most beautiful gradients I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think these colours all have the same rich tone.

      Delete
  2. I love this! The gradient is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)