Saturday 7 September 2013

31DC B&W

Let me prelude this mani by saying that this is my first attempt at a sugarspun mani and I love it! I deliberately went for very thin strings because this is the only way I can get stripes that are this thin. black and white are awesome for this because the contrast is so high.
I used my L'Oreal black and white glitter on my other three nails. Because My boyfriend scales walls is a greyish white you can still see the white glitter over the top of it.
I love the combination of this mani, the one contrast nail in black works with the freshness of the other white nails. It's a really nice palate cleanser without being dull. I taped up the sides of my finger to aid clean up as I do with all messy manicure techniques (this one, gradients etc).
I love this and you can expect to see sugarspun on my blog again very soon (possibly even tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)