Friday 27 September 2013

31DC Artwork

I saw a picture on google images a while ago and pinned it and I thought I'd revisit it for my artwork mani. It's a field of flowers with poppies as the main focus.
flowers-floral-nail-art-manicure-colourful-field
This did not have any credit on google- but if you know whose it is please let me know. (EDIT- Lucy kindly found out that this belongs to Suzzee)
flowers-floral-nail-art-manicure-colourful-field
The polishes I used in this were NYC Lexington Yellow Chelsea Cherry, Essie The Girls are Out, Barry M Key Lime, Guava, Essie Rock the Boat. I painted all of this using a thin brush to make some of the dots more irregular than if I had used dotting tools.
flowers-floral-nail-art-manicure-colourful-field
I really like this, it does look like I have a field on my nails :).

9 comments:

  1. wow. That perfect replica (: great job! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Nice pick for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This belongs to suzeee, she has both a Redbubble merch and an Etsy shop. This piece is called Summer Celebration.
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/suzeee/works/9937036-summer-celebration

    For future reference, you can use the Google images reverse image search to help identify uncredited images. Click on the camera icon next to the Images tab search bar, and paste the image url into that box. It sometimes takes a little detective work, but I found the artist for this image in less than 5 minutes :)

    Beautiful interpretation of it, as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :), I have added the credit to the page

      Delete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)