Tuesday 6 August 2013

Water Colour Nail Art

I asked my boyfriend to pick three colours for me because I was low on inspiration and he picked his three favourites, orange, green and purple (I don't know why I even asked, I knew he would pick these three). I decided to try following a tutorial by Mr. Candipants for watercolour nail art and it came out really cool. I used normal nail polish remover not pure acetone for this and it works just fine.

The colours I used in this are Barry M Key Lime and Mango, OPI My Vampire is Buff and You're such a Budapest, and Mavala Berlin. I love how fluid these nails look, almost as if the colours are moving.
This was a fun new technique to learn and although I won't be using it often as it requires a fair amount of time I can see it being a great background for some nail art designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)