Wednesday 7 August 2013

Minion Nails

I went to see Despicable Me 2 with my boyfriend a while ago and of course I did minion nails for the occasion. The film was so good :) and I enjoyed having minions on my nails for days afterwards.

When I first went I painted all of my fingers with the yellow minions as below, but after I'd seen the film I removed the ring finger minion (which was smudged by top coat anyway) and painted on a purple minion.
I love the minions so much! I would so so love to have a few around the house especially this little guy above "Bee-daw, Bee-daw, Bee-daw". You really need to see this film :).

After seeing my nails one of my friends asked me to paint minions on her nails as well :) and hers had hair.
Haha I love this gif. the purple minions are fabulous. The polishes used in this mani were Lime Crime Crema de Limon, Revlon Royal, Barry M Black Nail Art Pen, Essie Full Steamahead, Barry M Vivid Purple, W7 Graphite, OPI A Rose from the Dead, and Elegant Touch White.
And one last photo for good luck :). If they ever produce a Despicable Me 3 these bad boys will be coming out again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)