Wednesday 28 August 2013

Enchanted Polish Wish Me Good Luck

Last week I received Enchanted Polish Wish Me Good Luck in a Llarowe Mystery grab bag (I also got Nail'd It Water and Dollish Polish Hip Hop Hippity Hop). Since Llarowe has stopped restocking EP this is probably the only one I will ever own. I don't really see what all the fuss is about anyway, there are other indie brands I would much rather support.
I paired this glitter with two different base colours OPI My vampire is buff and piCture pOlish Freya's cats. To wear this I added a small silver square stud to my ring finger but I don't have any pictures of it.
I think this is a poorly thought out glitter mix as the majority of the glitters look best over a dark base but then the black matte glitters don't show up. I love it over the dark blue, the glint of green is really pretty but you can't see the black at all in real life. 
This polish fills a gap in my collection and I will probably hang onto it for a while (or rehome it to someone else), but considering all the hype surrounding EP I'm not especially impressed. I might do a post soon on my favourite indies and where I get them from as I have now tried 27 different brands with five more brands currently on their way to me. Would anyone be interested in this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)