Friday 5 July 2013

Tara's Talons Envy in a bottle swatch

This is not part of the OMD Challenge but I was trying out some of my new Tara's Talons polishes. I put on this epic acid green glitter "Envy in a Bottle" and it is incredible! Perfect application in two coats with a third for good luck.
Once I was wearing this all I could think of was the scene in the film "Burlesque" where Christina Aguilera's character sings a song called Bound to You wearing this incredible acid green dress shown below (I would probably kill to own this dress)
After that I just wanted to pair the polish with a nude. So I pulled out another of Tara's polishes the stunning pearlescent nude "To polish is human". This is two coats and I love that it looks like a beautiful french manicure with the awesome blue and gold hexes.
These photos are all without top coat and the polishes dried very quickly to a perfect finish without.
And one more of the full manicure for the win. I am so glad I have this polish in my collection, it is one of my top five favourite polishes of all time. You can't buy Envy in a Bottle (or To polish is human) but you could ask Tara to make you a very similar custom here.

2 comments:

  1. The green is stunning!!! And I love that movie:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :), it's such a great polish and the film is fab too :)

      Delete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)