Tuesday 9 July 2013

Day 9: Texture OMD Challenge

For texture I thought I'd crack out my new OPI Bond Girls Tiffany Case polish. I love the colour of this, it's absolutely beautiful but I'm still not entirely won over by the texture. As with my other liquid sand polish it may be more useful for me as toenail polish as they wear like concrete and the texture can't bother you. I only put one coat on and although you couldn't tell in real life you can in this photo.
I added a stripe of my other Liquid Sand polish Get Your Number to the centre of each nail just with the polish brush to add interest.
These two polishes compliment each other perfectly. The liquid sand is so incredibly glittery because due to the texture it has more surfaces to reflect off.
I don't think the texture trend is for me but I think everyone should try one (Barry M have them for about £4). Tomorrow's post is much more up my street but until then check out everyone else's manicures for texture here.

2 comments:

  1. This is soo pretty! That stripe of Get your number really sets the whole mani - lovely job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stripe down the middle! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)