Monday 22 July 2013

Day 22: Animal Themed OMD Challenge

I struggled to decided what animal print to do, I settled on this neon leopard print extravaganza.
The base for this is OPI Bubblebath, the neons involved are Barry M Superdrug Limited Edition Green, Orly: Blue Collar, Holla, Hook Up and Hottie, the black in the leopard print is A England Bridal Veil.
Bubblebath makes your nails look so healthy, it's quite hard to tell that I'm wearing a base polish at all. I feel that the leopard print is a little small, next time I would make my dots a little bigger.
Check out everyone else's animal themed manis here.

3 comments:

  1. very pretty! i love the neon leopard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used neons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah this is SO pretty :)
    I loved that you used neon and that you have your nails peeking through :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)