Thursday 18 July 2013

Day 18: Delicate OMD and Tripolish Challenges

I'm not certain that this is delicate, but it's a design I really wanted to try and it involved being very delicate with how much polish was on the brush. This also fulfills my second tri-polish manicure using the polishes NYC Ink Stain and High Line Green, and Essie Rock the Boat
So I did this by putting down a base of OPI My Vampire is Buff then wiping the polish brushes until they were almost completely dry before wiping the nails with the brushes to create this feathery effect. All three polishes are in there but Rock the Boat doesn't show up particularly well.
Is it delicate? Muh, I like it and I prefer colourful to delicate anyway. Check out everyone else's delicate manis here and tri polish manis below

2 comments:

  1. I really love the colours, and it's really cute how there is a blue heart on your ring finger. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)