Wednesday 17 July 2013

Day 17: Gradient OMD Challenge

Day 17 of the challenge and I am feeling rather uninspired, I've already done multiple gradients in the challenge so I decided to do a greens gradient using three of my untried polishes.
I started by putting down two coats of Collection Hidden. Collection is a really low budget makeup range so I wasn't expecting much from this polish but it definitely surpassed my expectations, a gorgeous khaki green, opaque and self levelled in two coats. Good enough that it deserved its own picture alone, look how glossy it is without top coat!:
I gradiented it with Essie Mohito Madness and Barry M Superdrug Green limited edition. It took several coats to get to this level of opacity and then a lot of clean up because I forgot to sellotape my fingers before I started. I love this gradient it's like from dark to bright.
And then because I can't leave well enough alone I stamped a black grass pattern over the top which I think just completes this design :)
Remember to check out everyone else's gradient manis here.

4 comments:

  1. I love the grass pattern over it! Looks stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grass pattern looks great, completes the design somehow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I love the grass effect!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)