Wednesday 5 June 2013

The Pineapple Incident

If you watch How I Met Your Mother you may have come across the episode entitled The Pineapple Incident. It's a fantastic episode which revolves around a pineapple found by Ted's bed when he wakes from a drunken night out which no-one can explain. This has been a joke between me and a friend for a while so I ordered a Konad plate with a pineapple on it and did two colour stamping of pineapples on my nails. I couldn't resist gifs ;)
Source: thefrychronicles
And here is my nail polish interpretation
The base here is OPI My vampire is buff and the pineapples are in NYC Highline Green, Lexington Yellow and Nail Girls Gold.
I enjoyed this mani so much! It was really fun and cute :)
This is slightly blurry but I wanted to show you the dual pineapple on my thumb :).
Source: welaugh-indoors
I'm very excited about the next series of HIMYM- I think they've dragged it on just a little too long and Ted got really mopey, I can't wait to see him fall in love and actually succeed with a woman for once.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! You've made me want a Pina Colada!!!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :), I loved them. Hope you got the Pina Colada ;)

      Delete

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)