Tuesday 7 May 2013

Turquiose Gradient

Turquoise is the best colour- as soon as you see it you think of tropical oceans. As it turns out I now have three shades of turquoise, enough to do a single colour. I sponged on the gradient with OPI Taylor Blue, Can't find my Czech book and NYC Raindrop (dark to light). I then topcoated with NYC Gramercy Glitz to add a little sparkle. If you skip below the jump there's a video of me dancing.

I loved this and I got so many compliments on it. Sometimes its nice to do very subtle nail art.


And here's the gradient before glitter and indoors. I was dancing this weekend and my dresses are turquoise. And I thought I'd share with you a video of me and my fabulous partner Adam dancing, take a look :)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)