Monday 6 May 2013

Polish Days- the number five

So I decided to do a Polish Days challenge the Number 5. I went for five different polishes of five
different hues and five dots on each. Whew that's a lot of fives. It's a strange mani- I probably should have stopped before the dots. This is a right hand mani because the nail art on my left hand was amazing and I didn't want to take it off but I really wanted in on the challenge.



Ah there we go not all creative ventures go well but if you can't laugh life is very sad.



The ombre is made up of OPI I'm not really a waitress, Essie It's Genius, OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia, Bubblebath and My Vampire is Buff. They are all coated with A England And the moonbeams and the dots are in Barry M Indigo.

And a sneak peek of my left hand- there'll be a full post on this later in the week


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)