Wednesday 1 May 2013

Nail art with Orbit

So I added to my swatch from yesterday of piCture pOlish Orbit with some glitter on my left hand and some hearts on my right hand. Left hand first, I added some Girly Bits Eight Crazy Nights on my ring finger and thumb as accents. It was perfect for Orbit.

This next photo captures a little bit of the scattered green holo on my ring finger and check out the awesome diamond glitter on my finger- it was really holographic.
On my right hand I drew some freehand hearts with the Barry M nail art pens in white adding an accent in silver.
The surface of Orbit without top coat is sort of textured so drawing the hearts was a little bit bumpier than expected and I'm right handed so I was really impressed at how well they turned out. I really want Barry M to bring out a few different colours of these pens as this does have a slight feeling of teenager tipexing hearts onto their nails in school. 

So it's not very sophisticated but I kind of like it in a fun, cute way. It's also the first time in about 9 months that I have felt like wearing anything hearty on my person so I wanted to just roll with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)