Friday 31 May 2013

Happy Hands- The worst is over

I cannot tell you how excited I am to try this polish, I got it in late April and I have been saving it for my final exam. So I have had one exam every day this week and today is my very last and these are the exams which determine my degree grade which is terrifying. When I was looking at swatches of this and waiting for it to come in the post I decided that I would save it until Friday the 31st of May and then I would put it on and say the worst is over.

It is a wonderful dusty purple polish with predominately red glitter but there is some orange and blue in there as well. I love it very, very much and it's all the better for having waited to put it on.


This colour was buildable but I chose to layer it over a coat of OPI You're such a Budapest which matches the base on this pretty perfectly. The glitter was really densely packed in the bottle and went on really well. There was not loads of tip drag and I think this spread very evenly.


And finally a macro bottle shot to properly show off all of the different glitters in here

I am in love with this polish and it's definitely my second favourite Happy Hands polish, my favourite is Am I not yours? and I do also like Motherboy although, B for butterflies was a bit of a miss for me. 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)