Monday 6 May 2013

Flakie and holographic dotticure

I returned to my favourite style of manicure- the gradient dotticure. This time I used a pale pink base OPI Bubblebath which I got really cheap in a set from TK Maxx. I then dotted over with Ray of light by Deborah Lippmann and Moondance by Topshop.


I love, love, love this look. The different finishes of the dots really adds
Ray of Light is one of my all time favourite polishes (it is also the most expensive one I own) so I use it very sparingly- but hey what's the point of having polishes if they're just going to languish in a box somewhere.
I love that it almost looks as if the dots have been painted on a nude nail. In fact there isn't a single thing about this that I don't like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)