Wednesday 3 April 2013

The most amazing geometric french tip-Manicurator design

So I saw this post from the Manicurator and immediately knew I would copy this look. It's so classy yet stand out and could work with so many colour combinations and I just know I will return to this over and over again. At the time I already had the amazing Butter London the dark knight on my nails- the multi coloured glitter really lifts the black and you'll see in the photos it looks incredible. I used striping tape off ebay and Nail Girls gold to do the tips.
Butter London the dark knight in all it's glory. The gold tips only make it look better
 I will definitely be recreating this exact look when I go to May balls at the end of next term. I'd also love to do the style in pastels for a more subtle spring version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)