Monday 15 April 2013

Ray of Light

I got Deborah Lippmann's Ray of light after seeing this post by Globe and Nail even though it was horrifically expensive and I had to have it shipped from America. It was worth it- this polish is beautiful, a deep blue with flakes which shift between red and green. I actually copied the stud detail from Globe and Nail as well although I used yellow rhinestones.

Ray of Light

I decided to put more rhinestones on my thumb


Showing the red tone

With my hand jewellery for fancy dress
I love this manicure- but I can't stand having rhinestones on my nails I want to pick at them and they catch on things so this will not last the day which is really sad because the polish is beautiful. Although it did last longer than expected before I took it off because it was so pretty! I got a lot of compliments on this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)