Sunday 28 April 2013

OPI A Woman's Prague-Ative

A Woman's Prague-Ative is a fabulous gold and copper shimmery creation from OPI. I got this and Such a Budapest at the same time- couldn't decide which one to put on first and ended up putting one on each hand which looks just a little strange. The upshot of this is that these swatches are with my right hand but hopefully are just as high quality as if I was using my left.

I just love this polish, I keep staring at my nails all the time and watching the colour shift between copper and gold. It also really flatters my skin tone which orangey polishes are not always great at. This is a polish with no glitter in it but it's about as close as you can get to the effect of glitter without it and it comes off with the ease of a shimmer :).

I have no idea if it's unique or if a dupe exists somewhere in the world however I am really glad I have it especially because it is so easy to remove. On a side note I'm feeling pretty smug because I just managed to touch type this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)