Sunday 7 April 2013

NYC Lavender Cupcake

Today I want to show you my favourite pastel (and possibly the only one I actually like). Tadaa introducing Lavender Cupcake by NYC:
Lavender Cupcake NYC
 I love this brand- they only appeared in Superdrug a few months ago and they are very high quality for a low price- this one is £2.49 for 9.7ml and they are almost continually on three for two. Completely opaque and streak free in two coats as shown. My favourite dark blue is also an NYC- Ink stain which I'm sure will be making an appearance very soon.
I am also debuting my new top coat Sally Hansen No chip acrylic top coat. It's fantastic- such a great shine and it's also quick drying (even though it's not advertised as such). The brush is fantastic- it's quite short and wide so it doesn't drag the polish up the nail.

I will post the stamping I did over this base tomorrow. Also coming up more liquid sand (Can't let go- I'm rocking the purple at the moment).



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)