Wednesday 10 April 2013

My escalating love for Ascalon

A England's Ascalon arrived and it is beautiful beyond my wildest dreams. It is grey duotoned with violet and also with a holo finish. And my top coat doesn't change the effect of it at all. I am in love! And even with all the above going on I still think this is mature and subtle enough to wear in a professional context. This is my desert disks luxury. These pictures were taken with two coats of the polish and a top coat (not necessary but I prefer quick dry as it prevents me smudging my nails.)

Ascalon in it's grey form- you can sort of make out the lilac shine on my middle finger
And this is a close up view of the yellow and green holo
And a down the nail view of the shimmer
It is beautiful. These pictures aren't even close to showing off its true nature. The lilac is really strong under certain lights and the holo is always present. I'm probably going to spend the rest of my life looking for the perfect dress to compliment this nail polish. I'll show you the nail art I did over this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)