Tuesday 9 April 2013

Liquid Sand- Can't let go

My second liquid sand post with my second favourite of the collection- Can't let go. It's a purple glitter with large purple hexes in in. I much prefer the brightness of Get your number but this one is OK as well. Again it is on my toes because texture on my fingernails annoys me.
OPI Liquid Sand Can't let go
Although I really didn't like this when I first put it on it is growing on me. Great if you want a more subtle colour on your nails but I would not buy any more of it. Again it has lasted very well on my nails. And it is still going strong a week later without a single chip- and I'm a ballroom dancer so my feet get abused a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)