Saturday 27 April 2013

Euro Centrale ruffle art

I wanted to do some nail art to embellish OPI You're such a Budapest and I decided to use only the other polishes I own from the Euro Centrale collection to do so. I decided to do ruffle nail art because it's super easy and looks terrific- it's just layering rows of dots on top of each other. I used Can't find my Czech-book, My vampire is buff and A woman's Prague-ative for the rows.


I originally intended to do the whole nail in ruffles but I really liked it just as a small section of interest on an otherwise blank nail.


Obviously I am slightly biased but I love it, I think the copper shade just pops without detracting from the other colours. It also looks really unusual, quite eye-catching and different. 


I may add more layers of dots to this tomorrow but for today I am very happy with this look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)