Saturday 6 April 2013

Colour block nails

I really liked these nails by Chalkboard Nails so decided to replicate them in different shades of blue with a very subtle glitter sandwich
Colour block nails
You'll have to forgive me the slight dints- I had a migraine and had to go to bed straight after painting these and there were so many layers to these that some of them weren't dry but I still love them.
Colour block nails- a classy work look

A macro view of the glitter sandwiched in aqua blue
I wanted to show you how fantastic this looks with the grey of my Macbook pro:
I know it's blurry- I will be rocking this look to the library
Overall I like the look but I need to do these again some day when I'm not ill and in a rush to go to bed. I imagine this will become a staple look for me during exam term- classy, simple and with enough top coats interesting enough for me to keep on for a few days without getting bored.

I used Essie Dive bar, Rimmel Azure, L'Oreal French riviera (I bought this before I knew about L'Oreal's animal testing policy and will not be buying any more) and OPI Polka.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts on my manicures :)